Wednesday, October 07, 2009

NYP friends

It has been a long time since we last met up!
Hazel suggested to meet up one day and I planned 3 weeks in advanced if I am not wrong LOL
Super Kiasu can?
Due to all the busy schedules and all...it's always hard to find a day where everyone can make it...
So I just set a date, time and venue, those we can make it will just turn up! Don't can who or how many will come, unless I am the only one lah!

So I decided to let them try Santouka at The Central.
It is supposed to be the best Ramen in the world~ haha
I really love the soup and the Q-ness of the noodle! So if you ask me,
yes, this will be my favourite Ramen restaurent.


People who turned up! Sgt Lionel, Hazel the mommy and Huiying Zey~

















Hazel: Baby Evan is really adorable! When can we go your place to play with him??? hehe























Us =) too bad Huixin can't make it that day...



































Meet up soon~~~

No comments: