Thursday, December 02, 2010

40th Month-sary @ Miharu Sapporo Ramen

Always wanted to try the ramen from Miharu since my Japanese boss himself recommended this place.
It was hidden at this ulu corner of Gallery Hotel with indoor and al fresco area for you to dine in.

We were quite early so we were the first customers in the restaurant.

I can't remember which Ramen I ordered because I was too eager to try it.
Read from the reviews from HGW to top up char siew or noodles as its worth the money.
So Kris ordered this ramen with extra noodles while mine was with garlic oil and extra char siew.
Obviously I didn't finish ALL the char siew! Gave some to Kris....

Gyoza as the starters...Kris liked it! He said it's good but to me, most gyoza taste the same =x



































































































Overall, I really like the broth and noodles!
Broth is salty as what many people reviewed, but I'm a salty person WAHAHAHAHAHA
ok what I meant was I prefer salty food rather than sweet treats, so to me, the broth is really just nice. It has this special fragrance to it which I've never tasted before from so many ramen I've tried!
But Kris said he will not go back again =(
I will definitely go back for other flavors!

Anyway, Happy 40 Months to my love!~!~!~! *muacks*


updates: The Char siew sucks! HAHAHAHA too tough...but to me, as long the broth and the noodles are good, I'm fine with it!

No comments: