Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LAZYYYYY!!!!

I've been sooo lazy recently!!! No mood to blog, Twitter is the only thing that I go to, and plurk, oh and facebook, all in on gadget, iPHONE!!!!

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I check is my Tweetdeck and read through all the twits I'm following, followed by Facebook =_= MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL~~

Anyway, there's so many things I wanna share in my blog, but the uploading of photo turns me off BIG TIME!
Like my recently trip to Phuket with the company (alright, Nov was recent right?), my Christmas celebration with Kris the Krismas baby, actual celebration with THE PEOPLE and my Bangkok trip on Jan!!! So many photo can?
I shall TRY to do it when I'm free-er...

So as for now, I will only upload some camwhoring photo I took last week....
Hey, don't judge me k! That's my hobby since years ago! When I was 18 or 19 years old...I started exploring make up, and started doing trials at home, smokey eyes effect is my favourite!!! Because of my small and single eyelids bloody eyes, I've to do black color only, to make my eyes look BIGGER. Thanks to fake lashes, it gives me instant double eyelids!

The first picture looks abit weird because I used the poster effect from my Canon S95.
My eye shadow looks even weirder because I went to put the double eyelid glue after applying my eyeshadow, then it became cakie and I reapply the eyeshadow again and use PS to patch up some lobang LOL! Anyway, the main thing here is not abt my eyes, check out my new perm hair!!! Nice boh? I like it alot ^^

























a more normal but boring pattern....
























can you see my double eyelids?? I tried using the method taught by cheeserland, I applied the double eyelid glue over my eyelid (duh) and used the fork like thingy to poke my lid to create a thicker eyelids (too many eyelids)
It looks better when I open my eyes but DAMN WEIRD when I look down, can see like there's a layer of something over my eyelid and it doesn't look natural.. ME NO LIKE!

























one last HIAO pose! TATA~~

No comments: