Friday, July 22, 2011

Crazy Neighbours


My whole family has been bothered by this irritating knocking sound for the longest time.

They knock at 10pm, sometimes 11pm, 1am, 2am, 5am 6am or 7am!!!! NO NEED TO SLEEP AH????? OMFG!!

So yesterday, the moment Kris and I stepped into my house, we heard that knocking sound again (it was 9pm). We decided to go up to "confront" the culprit, in a nice way of course.

When we reached the 11th floor, it was so surreal....like stepped into another world LOL
and it was very quiet!

So we went to look for the Auntie 2 (check out the diagram below) living above us, she is actually a very nice lady.

"hello auntie, did you hammer on something?"

"Oh! You guys heard it too???"

"Ya, it has been bothering us for a very long time, because they knocked in the middle of the night"

"Ya ya!! We don't know who is it too! But the knocking sound you heard earlier on was from my next door (her left side neighbour), normally they will prepare for their next day meal, it only lasted for a while"

Right side neighbour opened her door (Auntie 1 from below picture)..............

We started discussing who is it from....

Auntie 1 said she went down to 8th floor and saw Suspect 2 using a bamboo stick to hit the ceiling wall....It's either suspect 2 Buey Tahan the knocking from above and so wanna revenge or suspect 2 is really crazy.

Auntie 3 who is innocent, told auntie 1 and suspect 2 she is a victim too....

So we conclude it might be suspect 1, who is my next door neighbour.

This morning, around 6am, we heard the knocking again...

On my way to work, I saw auntie 1 at the lift lobby...

"Girl ah, I think 8th floor is the culprit! Because I put my ear against the wall and I don't think its from 10th floor"

WAH!!! Auntie 1 so powerful ah!! She's from 11th floor, and she can tell it's from 8th floor???

The knocking sound is really loud, so if its really from 8th floor, I pity suspect 2's neighbour and 9th floor neighbour...

Sibei boliao can?? These aunties really too free already...

So anyway, since we know our next door neighbour, maybe we should ask them if they heard the knocks as well, if they are the culprit, I'm sure they will not admit it Zzzzz but hopefully they will feel guilty by disturbing my parent's precious sleep!!!

My parents wake up at 1.30am everyday for work can? They said they heard the knocks as well... poor papa and mama =(

Hopefully we can solve this problem soon!!!


No comments: