Saturday, August 14, 2004

another saturday....

today is saturday, so its another routine...waking up at 530am to help my dad. tired tired...very tired...came back home around 1+pm and took a shower. I called up my marketing classmates to plan the time we were supposed to meet, coz we went to our dear meishi's 21st birthday party. i called xiaohui and she ended her work ard 4+ so i met her earlier to pass the time as we would be meeting the rest at 7pm Eunos mrt control.

the place is at some ulu ulu place of Eunos..haha dun really know where is it but lucky huiying said she knows how to go. meishi and melissa, her secondary sch friend celebrated their 21st birthday together at melissa's grandma house. Her house is SO SPACIOUS!!!! rich girl.....hehe

anyway had some fried rice, fried bee hoon, chicken curry(cooked by meishi's mum) Vvverrryy Nicceee.....and many many more foods and some desserts. I think next time when i decided to have a buffet, i will order from meishi's mum. hee...i like her curry.....*drool* i cant stop thinking about it man..hahaha

after singing the birthday song, its time to go home. something funny happened.

hazel's bf remus drove a car so he actually wanted to give us a ride to the mrt station, but...listen carefully, there are 7 of us...7!!!! and they were trying to squeeze all of us in...!! ok and we tried and in the end left laiping, one of my fren, outside...it was so funny!!! we made so much effort to squeeze everybody in but in the end all of us have to alight the car again and hweemei xiao hui and i decided to walk out ourselves as we decided to share a cab home. its was quite comical when u see how we behaved...hahaha

anyway..reached home at abt 10+ and did all my laundry before my mum nag at me again tml..hehe i was about to sleep soon..tiring day man and tml i need to study for my E-Business ICA 1 and prepare my CRM ICA 1 script. damn...another boring day waiting for me...

No comments: