Thursday, August 12, 2004

slacking day...

alrite...today is a boring day. I woke up at 10 plus, kian called and bought me breakfast...today he went to sch and there was no lesson -.-' again...anyway he finished his individual project at my house while i was doing the housework. i did all the laundry..cleaned my chick's "cage", busy cleaning all the poopoo from my chicks while they ran around the house. and guess what i did after that? I sang KTV!!!! of coz at home...i sang stephanie sun's, S.H.E, Ah Mei and more Ah Mei...until...i lost my voice....haha
My voice changed to a deeper tone.....
kian went back ard 5+ and i had my dinner at home..today my mum cooked! It was quite a long time since she cook dinner. anyway, after dinner was tv tv and more tv...and here i am typing this journal...zzzz

No comments: