Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I can open a restaurant..=)

hey hey people out there!!!! I can open my own restaurant liao!!! hahaha...just kiddin...-.-
I went to bishan ntuc with kian to shop for ingredients for our dinner! I decided to cook pasta and soup.
It may sound boring but i added some different ingredients into the pasta and soup which make the meal healthier!! hehe..I cooked for his grandma and sister too. Lucky it was enough for all. Anyway they praised that it was good!! I agreed with them too..hehe.

After that I watched the vcd deborah lent me. "wang bu liao"...quite nice and touching...i cried..again...cecelia cheung is very pretty thou I dun really like her.
Anyway, i will be going Chinablack tml with hazel and audrey!!!! hehe ladies nite! free entry free flow all nite and all...so good..but tat kuku deborah don't wan to go! She's feeling NUA! How can she feel nua when we are going clubbing???? humph...anyway i will try to persuade her to go..hehe

ok ciao!

No comments: