Thursday, September 02, 2004

Fun Night!

yooHoo~~~wat am i doing here at this hour??? I cant get to sleep!!!! I was waiting for my hair to dry, so decided to change my blogskin and instead of getting tired, I'm wide awake now...

ChinaBLACK was fun last nite!!! hehe...went with hazel and audrey...opss forgot about deborah lim...lol this charbo...dunno plead her to come until so cham...kept on saying she was feeling nua nua...in the end she turns up!!! hahaha coz I make her gian gian...saw carmen and his frens so I think carmen did his job too! Nv regret right deb? hehe..
Saw Britney Ong and cherwyn, Christina and Renhui...hehe I thought they are not allowed in but actually they are already 18!!!! OMG...tats fast...suddenly feels that I'm old..*sobsob*

Like what audrey said in her blog, went prata house for our "teh peng"...i was hungry but cant eat heaty food coz got ulcer...feeling damn hungry now...=(

hmm...think i'm gonna wake up very very very late later...look at the time now..people already go for sch and work...and i'm still here...and i think that 2 piglets are already in their lala~~ land. hehe..sweet dreams~~ I gonna force myself to sleep now.
Ciao~

No comments: