Monday, September 20, 2004

OMG!!!

OMG!!! Finally I get to blog again!!! Friends...i'm not being lazy for not blogging for so many days...its because there's something wrong with my com, or should i say something wrong with my blog? I cant type new entry!! No typing allowed!! -.-" so not my fault...

Updates updates!!!

Friday: went to huiwen's house to have a mini party! hahaha..only me yanling and mike...we went marketing at ntuc and mike paid everything!! wahahaha good good...We cooked pasta, mashed potato, fried seaweed chicken, bought herbal chicken and mei2 cai4 kou4 rou4 from ntuc, lots of tidbits and fruits cocktails and icecream...-.- so much rite? in the end yanling and i nv touch the desserts. Marvin and Ong kia came later and we played 1 round of mini mahjong. wahahaha...ong kia kinda feel cheated. Ask him to bring mahjong to phua's house in the end phua cant find her mahjong table! so in the end we used her brother's mini table and used phua's mini mahjong to play. Quite fun actually...
went home ard 12+am....slppppzzzz

Sat: went to help my dad as usual...but this time, jeremy and guanhao(my sec sch senior) came to eat my dad's hei mee...my eldest sis and my nephew came too!!! Xavier is so so so cuttteee!!! he can walk now..hahaha
went back home ard 1pm and slept from 2+ till 7pm...when i woke up, my whole house was in darkness..dad slping at wooden chair mum slpin in the room..nobody wake to go eat dinner..-.- In the end, i cooked fish porridge...nice lah...not bad coz dad sick so cant eat oily food.

Sunday: suppose to study for my e-biz test on monday but... u know la...haha went for breakfast with mum and sis. after that went marketing with my mum...i bought lots of my chick's food to stock up..hehe .. slp again for 2 hrs...xavier and sister came..and...no time to study...coz....play with xavier!!! hehehehe...so in the end, i started studying at 10pm till 3am...slp for 2 hrs...woke up at 5am again...buey tong...slp again and woke up at 8am wahahaa...

Monday: Susan Chua was late again!!!!! My e-biz tutor. By right our lesson starts at 10am..guess wat time she came? 1120am...so late rite???? reason: I thought the class start at 11....so bobian..in the end did our test. went shopping with deb after her work at 4!!!! Long time nv go shopping le!!! feel so good..coz wed we going CB!!!! hehehe i have no clubby clothes to wear so i bought a top from mango...love it! and an eyeliner from bodyshop. I also bought kian's present...and myself a sandal...hehe...spent quite alot today...wat about deb? hahaha..how can she not buy anything? she bought a black eye shadow....eh nothin else..but aiming for a bodyshop's blusher cum eye shadow. haha after a long long day...i was so tired..
ok goto go rest now...adios!!!

No comments: