Monday, September 13, 2004

siannnnnzz...

yoohooo~~~everybody!!! sorry for not blogging for 6 days!!! haha...know y? coz i'm lazy and tired and...sian...coz the past week were boring so dun intend to blog. Coz all my friends are busy working so nothin much to say..haha I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

hehe..anyway..just to update a little of what i've been doing. Basically those days that i did not mention below was just routine. "school, home, slp...School, home, slp"

Friday: I went simei with a sec sch fren to look for a mite and lice powder for my chicks. They don't sell it!! Told me only Lim chu kang chicken farm have it..-.-
I went to serangoon north for a try and I found it!! It was at a bird shop and instead of powder form they sell it in liquid form...gotto spray on thier body.

Sat: Met hweemei and debby at orchard to buy justin's present. In the end we decided to give him money hehe nono its voucher..haha
went to a condo at TPY for bbq and buffet. It was justin's 21st birthday. went ktv with huxin andy hweemei debby and debby's bf at partyworld.
we sang from 11.30pm to 3.30am and extended for another 1 hr!!! hahaha...shiok.. so by the time i reach home its already 5am..tired..

Sunday: woke up at 9am..(which means I slp for 3 hrs only -.-zz) Met john and kian for lunch at Suntec city's Chinese Feast steamboat buffet!!! hehe...yum yum..very nice but still, the Ma La soup is too hot...after that need to go back home to do project...research for my International Biz project...haiz so many things to look for. and i slept at 2am.

Today: woke up ard 10am..cook maggie mee. chatted with my fren in msn for awhile. By right gotto meet up for IB proj at 1pm but yoko sms said it was cancelled. Got a lecture at 1pm...its only a 1 hr lec so i feel so lazy to go...hehe so i decided not to go...*guilty* anyway meeting hazel and justin for dinner later..coz hazel ask me to accompany her. She nv go for justin's birthday so decided to meet him up for dinner lor..

Thats about it!

No comments: