Tuesday, September 07, 2004

TIRED!!!!!!!!!

hey peeps...was too lazy and tired to blog yesterday. Monday blues~~coz its 1st day of sch.

So what happen today? projects projects and projects...met my IB classmate at 1pm for our project. Discuss at macdonald and I had a Tuna mayo salad from Gecko. went for IB lesson at 3...i was all alone!!! poor me...coz phua sai and shikin pon class...but goto meet my e-biz project mates at the ibrc after lesson. They have already did some of the database thing..hmm still quite lost.

Met my parents for dinner at the coffeeshop near my house. Had Char Kuay Teow and some fish, vegetables and black pepper chicken...hehe it may sounds alot but i ate abit of everything except for the char kuay teow, i finished it all!!! heh heh..sinful shit..

hmm i was feeling kinda sian nowadays..dunno why...feeling uncomfortable. weird feeling...I just cant face the fact that i'm graduating soon..haha and life will be different...people changes...etc etc...but still, lifes have to go on.

No comments: