Sunday, October 24, 2004

excited abt my ipp.....

Feeling damn excited about my IPP tml...will be going sentosa my very first time....(WAT? YOU NV BEEN TO SENTOSA??) of coz not, wat i mean is, i've nv been to sentosa wearing formal...the thought of it seems funny...haha anyway will be meeting the rest of my ipp mates at harbour front mrt at 8am. Just found out that actually the michelle who will be joining me for the ipp is the same ger from my IB class...so qiao...so i do not have to worry too much, coz still has jannah to accompany me too!

yestersay evening, i met yanling and audrey for dinner instead of going xian's house for mahjong coz john cant make it. SO....hehe we went to the pasta stall at TAKA and had my fav Pan-fried salmon salad and Clayfish spaghetti, of coz i shared with yl...
aftertat, tat kuku yl suggested to go for tat Hagaan daz fondue, which add more kilos to our weight....but i nv try b4!!!! so after some exercising by walking here and there, hehe, we went for our yummy fondue!!! nice leh....after that, we walked aimlessly but yesterday, i saw alot of ppl from nyp...saw xiaohui, huixin and jasmine and some others...

today, went recce with kian to look for his PSA...wah! damn difficult to find lor!!!! we took bus left and right and kept on missing the stop...but in the end we found it...so far man..haha good luck dear! =p Oh ya, we went to Noodle Hut at Habourfront shopping centre and ther ramen is very nice!!! I tried the minced pork noodle with mushroom very very very NICE! and thier side dishes also not bad...*drooling*
Went to my sis's house and kian accompany john to bugis to buy wallet...and now i'm home...feeling excited abt my ipp tml...hehe

K gotto slp early tonite else cant wake up early in the morning 5 o'clock....waahhahaa no lah not so early, 530am nia...*zzzzzzz*

No comments: