Monday, October 25, 2004

1st day of attachment...

HELLO~~I'm posted to sales department and was under loyalty programs so it was quite fun..Heard of Islander??? hehehe...come join lah..$15 a year only..cheap cheap~!~!~! hahaha..But today was a hell day, my KILLER heels is killing me!!!!! I had Blister and was so damn painful!!!! Lucky i'm the only person who got a desk of my own...kekeke...which means?? I have to do all the sai kang...ok tell u wat i had been doing today...............

9-11am: Orientation of sentosa(briefing and tour ard the company)
11-1pm: checking of membership cards for discrepancy/opening of return mails and sort it out neatly...
1-2pm: LUNCHBREAK!!!!
2-4pm: More letters....
4-6pm: they gave me a whole stack of printed letters and i folded all and insert all into envelopes and glued it up...

Yup! tats abt it...sai kang rite??? hahaha but nvm lah...coz they said it will be more fun when there's events...like the preview of Shark's tale for members...and more to come...hehehe...

The ppl there are all very fun to be with and very friendly! *phew* and it was such a coincidence that i met one of my ex-next block neighbour and she is my grandma's godson's daughter...confuse? nvm...she came to my house every new year but we nv talk b4, so funny...and she cant recognised me lor! She said:" Thought u very black one??? hahahha cannot change meh? more gu niang le cannot meh??? wahahahaha...

met kian for dinner at subway and went back home to catch "The Champion!!!!!" and "American's next Top Model!!!!!" SUPER NICE! I LOVE YOANNE!!!! CHIO BU WEE O WEE~~

k bedtime...lucky no need to wear formal for the next 2 mths...yeah!!!!!

No comments: