Sunday, October 17, 2004

fun day!!!

Today was fun! Supposed to go yanling's house to watch my recorded show but last min change of plan, so in the end we went to audrey's house instead. Now i know y gui keep complaining she needs to go on diet...heh heh heh...HER HOUSE IS FULL OF FOODSSSS!!!!!!!!

1ST: We had chocolate fudge cake baked by her maid, and Coke.
2ND: We had a packet of chezel, shared among 3 gers (jac yl and me)
3RD: We had agar agar made by her maid too.
4TH: We had corn fritters fried by her maid. (my chicks will love it!)
5TH: We has slimming tea brewed by her maid again...we nv ask her to serve us one, is she ownself serve us, REALLY!! (while watching tv, the foods kept coming in)
6TH: nothing else rite?? hahaha..oh ya i rem yl had some mashmellow..lucky i nv eat...

Gui, its good to have a maid who can cook well. =) you will nv be hungry...

After that, we went to holland v for our dinner. I SUGGESTED ONE! hahahaha coz i wanted to buy my phoenix shoe from X:ODUS, they do not have it at Heeren outlet, so went to Holland v to buy..hehehe. Went to Thai Express for our dinner and i had green curry chicken with rice. Quite nice but abit too spicy. Jac left us after that coz her aunt called her to play mahjong.. -.- so...we went.....................................

COFFEEBEAN!!!! (long time nv go le since j8 one closed)

and and and....i saw a familiar guy...gui and yl dun recognise him lor!!!! He is so handsome!!! But i really cannot rem what advertisement he was in. I think its either SCV or Starhub or M1...something like tat...abit eurasian...handsome leh....but the 2 charbo dun think so...-.-''
while chatting and drinking our latte, dunno which kuku suggested to go ktv...make me gian yet not gian...hahaha
I'm poor leh...no money now....still ask me to spent money on unnecessary things, hahaha i can sing at home wad. But anyway, i was FORCE to go in the end. So, we went to bishan ktv party world, we sang from 10 to 1am. The sound system is not very good, kaoz...keep having feedback...but, i nearly losy my voice..hahaha

By the time i reached home, its already 1 plus. was feeling damn tired coz helped my dad in the morning and did not take my nap..><~ ok nite ppl! Enjoy ur sunday!!!

No comments: