Saturday, October 16, 2004

scary movie

hmmmm....seems like everyone is busy with thier own work. Kian is having his exams and the rest are all working, and our dear deb is happily on cruise with her darling and family. So what have I been doing????

kakaka....I'm busy nuaing at home...this is the only week i can enjoy sleeping until I suang, play gameslike nobody's business and slack slack slack....have you guys tried the games I intro??? No?? why?? Its so fun leh!!! ok don't care...I must let u guys know the website again..

http://www.mapleglobal.com/ thats it!

I know some are having exams, so cant play...just wait lor..hahahaha

Went to watch Exorcist with yanling and jeremy. Hmmm...I think the show is not bad..Stunned tio by certain parts...hahaha i rate it 7 half. Yup! and when I reached home, i have to repeat the whole storyline to my sister..-.- She insisted that i told her the story coz she felt it was a waste of money to watch such show...while watching, I noticed everyone was concentrating on the show, but, I was busy popping in popcorns into my mouth..wahahaha so wasted, still left half filled popcorns...yl lah..eat so little!

AND!!!!!! I got to know my IPP posting le!!! hahaha, hazel called me. She was complaining like hell to me, know why??? Coz she is posted to R.O.B.I.N.S.O.N!!!! I was praying so hard not to get into robinson, phew* Its ok hazel, 2 mths will be over soon...kekeke
Oh ya, still haven told you guys where i'm posted to. Its "SENTOSA LEISURE MANAGEMENT PTE LTD" hmmm at sentosa? which means i have to travel all the way to sentosa everyday?? wah...super sian...but i think should be ok la. I will be working with Jannah, kian's classmate. hehe...

ok gotto go slp now, still gotto help my dad later..zzzzzz

No comments: