Tuesday, October 05, 2004

sorry.......

HELLO~~~~1 week..has not been blogging for 1 week. Know why? coz..i'm too tired to blog. hahaha..updates again..

last wednesday:mahjong with deb gui and jeremy over my place. I won $0.60!!!!! wahahaha...

Thursday: Late for my project meeting at 9am..coz of mahjong. hahaha but i manage to reach on time for my crm make up test at 10am...phew..

Friday: project project project..e-business project...by rite suppose to present on monday but teacher postpond it to wed...yeah!!! more time to do..

Saturday: Went to SIM with yanling . I decided to further my study but not sure whether they wan to accept me anot..hahaha We apply for Business admin...
after that, yl brought me to Holland V for lunh..haha my 2nd time there..quite nice la the place..and guess wat???? While yl was buying food, I was sitting outside waiting for her...I saw this van and some familiar faces inside. ITS SINGAPORE IDOL!!!! wahahahha...then...saw david yeo and the rest. They went separate way for thier lunch..and.....Maia and slyvester walked pass me!!! Sly was holding Maia's hand while crossing the road...so sweeeeet right? hehe..sly sly sly sly...he is so cute...hahahaa but too fair...he is like snowwhite wahahhaa..after tat, yl and i went to orchard to meet jeremy..coz his fren Pang sey him...hahaha went cine cartel for snacks..-.- haha after tat yl and jeremy went to catch a movie and i went home to study..

Sunday: As usual, my erjie went to fetch xavier to out house. I played with him for a while and fed him porridge...TIRING!!! he was running here and there..damn active hahaha...went to nap and mum took over..haha and i study until 3am for my monday international business test.

Monday: Took my test..think should be ok..haha and had a short discussion for my crm presentation. Went to kian house and bought dinner home. NICE!!! Had mee gorengm bee hoon and fried rice...and i bought 4 pieces Macwing and 6 piece nuggets..after tat i slept...-.- so tired the moment i lye on the bed..concuss..hahaha

No comments: