Wednesday, October 06, 2004

projects again...

Hi..I just finished all my projects.. E-Biz and CRM...after 14 hrs, I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I will be having 2 presentation later....after that it will be a 2 weeks break before my IPP start. hehe...just now phua came my house to do project...and we ate chicken rice at blk 631...nice leh...recommended! Watch Happy fish!!!!! So nice!!! hahaha funny la Ah long Ah long...hahaha

HAPPY 1 YEAR 11 MTHS ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! HEHEHE....must buy 4D sia...wednesday leh...hope i strike 4D! whaahahha...giao gui..-.-
Somemore today is kian's father's birthday too..so qiao...really must buy liao...those who wan to strike 4D, follow me lor~ hahahha...go figure out the number urself...hahahaha

ok..i'm tired..shagged...but after my presentation...i can slp all i can...play all i wan....mahjong everyday (unless got kaki lah) and...sleep sleep sleep and more sleep....kakaka...k good nite everyone! sweet dreams...:)

No comments: