Saturday, October 09, 2004

work

hihi~~I just woke up!!! Yesterday jeremy, yanling, audrey and jac came my house to play mahjong..hahaha and before that, i brought jeremy and audrey to a small cafe at blk 151 to try the happy fish...haha taste good.

And mahjong was bad! ~><~ I have to pay learning fees again...this time round...$22!!!!!!!! thanks to jeremy again...-.- and i bought the 2nd hand clay from him too $15!!!!!! wah u earn quite alot hor?? rich liao lah...

We ended our mahjong ard 3+ and i concuss immediately coz i still need to help my dad at 6am but i woke up late!! I woke up at 6+ and all of them were slping in my living room. Paisey frens..no mattress..hahaha after that they went to eat my dad's prawn mee and i helped my dad until 12+. Today's biz ended early...

Supposed to meet kian at 3 today..but i'm feeling damn tired so he suggested that we go out tml instead..else i'm gonna be grouchy again...I NV HOR~~~~hahahahaha....
anyway..i SLEPT from 2 till 6+pm..but still feeling tired..ZzzzZZzz.... Maybe i will go back to sleep so tml i will not be so moody..hehehe

No comments: