Saturday, January 29, 2005

Cant get to sleep!!!

OMG!!! what the hell....its 530am in the morning but i cant sleep and i no need to help my dad coz my mum wake me up at 1am plus to tell me not to go down...coz dad said too many people helping out! there goes my $40 bucks.......=(

I cant sleep!!!! you know why??? coz i got itch all over my legs and hands!!!! Been awhile liao...dunno got bitten by which idiot irritating gugu insect!!!!! siannnzzzzz....

"Hao yang ah~Hao yang ah~~" "Hao yang ah~ Hao yang ah~~~"

-.-...what am i suppose to do now...feeling hungry sia...should I go eat breakfast now?? abit boliao leh...haiz...oh ya i need to help my mum to set up the new year tree...hehe...whats tat called? Ying liu...yeah...u know...those sticks with white furry studs, she wants me to set that up and hang all the small small cute cute dangling thingy...haiz...zzzz

oh ya, kian ask me to acc him and his grandma to the ntuc to shop for new year goods coz she has a $100 voucher!!! so good!!! so will be going bishan later...after that will join john to shop for his new year clothes and shoe...I NEED A NEW PAIR OF SHOE!!!! feel like buying the X:odus one...the butterfly or dragonfly...hehehe...already have the phoenix...kk feel like shitting now...

No comments: