Friday, February 11, 2005

departure day...

Happy chinese new year everyone!!!!!
What a tiring day I had. Went so many places today. First to the temple early in the morning to bai bai coz i'm born in the year of rat, so need to bai the tai shui..izit tai shui??? watever....right after that, went to fetch my eldest sis to our house and then went to my 2nd aunt's house for lunch. My cousin is an excellent cook! Can be a good housewife, she cooked this this and this...i'm too lazy to describe but its delicious.
Went home for a nap and headed to my 4th aunt house for dinner, basically new year is all about eating. haha and we played mahjong!!!! no money involved, so its ok but I won -.-
Met yanling and audrey, headed to Changi Airport. Our deborah has finally reach her independant day. jac litian and phua came awhile later and some of us get a little emotional after deb left. names shall not be mention. She left and I guess she's asleep in the plane now. DEB!!!!! I MISS U!!! haiz...i think all of us will miss your laughter, your whining and now me and gui will be short of one clubbing kaki!!!!!! Hey girl, if you are reading this, please take care of your health, i know i have been repeating this but PLEASE eat when you are hungry!!!! Dun let the stomach flu attack you...okok enough of all this nagging but please remember this blackie friend of yours hahaha
Right after we sent deb off, phua, mike, gui, ling, jac and i went prata house for supper, i was damn hungry and had a piece of mushroom cheese prata. It was quite packed but we managed to get a table. It was kinda late when I reached home, ard 2am. I'm sleepy but my hair is still wet.
Tml will be another busy day.

No comments: