Tuesday, February 15, 2005

happy belated valentines' day!

Is Valentines' Day really that important?? haha I dun think so...i feel that it was just like any other day. Why spend the extra money on expensive restaurant and they double their price on that day itself? Abit dumb leh....so....kian and I went PIZZA HUT!! wahahahaa......somemore amk branch Town would be damn packed lor...see liao also sian..
After dinner, went to kian house and we watched vcds...and.....we.....came out with a NEW drink!!!! actually not new lah...we bought absolute volka, 7 up, sprite, mango syrup and GREEN LEMON!!! All this while, I thought should mix volka with yellow lemon, actually if you mix with green lemon it taste BETTER!! but green lemon is more expensive =(....anyway...we mix sprite with volka and green lemon, taste great!! no alcohol taste, quite sweet but the alcohol % very high so after a few glass, my head became giddy, kian worst, he drank one glass, his face became red and swollen, quite scary. WEAK LAH! hahahhaa...

another special drink...
Mix mango syrup with 7-up and some volka and it becomes cocktail!!! nice nice....
(sound abit sua gu la)

Oh ya, Sunday, my poly friends came to my house. Its a long time since we last met. Really miss the good old times man. We played BLACKJACK!!! Its my 1st time playing since chinese new year and guess what, I won!!! yeah...20 bucks, not bad la...soon after, they left and huiying stay awhile longer and we had dinner together. Hmmm I must say huiying has become more mature. Life will be different when you enter to the working society, we should stay alert and be strong to survive! haha..

alright i need to sleep now....

No comments: