Thursday, February 17, 2005

the world is so small...

Just came back from double o. Its my first time there and it was fun! Went with hazel and she ask one of her ger fren along too, her name is xueting jolene. She looks like evelyn from nyp accounting and at the same time look like litian from bps! Wah chio bu leh...combination of two pretty girls.

Anyway, when hazel and I arrived, there were lion dance outside double o performing. I think they also need to "bai ti gong" (pray to the sky god)

Music was nice only after 1am and its my all time favourites RnB!

Oh ya! Tell you guys something......
On our way to toilet, somebody called out to hazel...

GuyA: Hey! you are his friend right?

I looked at him and instead of hazel saying yes...I shouted "Guan dong"
wahahahahaha...the world is so small.. guan dong is my primary sch senior, I still remember him coz his elder sis is my elder sis's classmate when they are in pri and sec sch. He don't really recognise me but still we manage to catch up some memories...oh ya, not forgetting he is a shao nui sa shou...

So actually guandong's friend was disturbing hazel..and in the end, i'm the one who know guandong..
xueting's friend join us later and he drive hazel back home first and we went some hdb area for Ba Chor Mee...and right now, i'm waiting for my damn hair to dry up....i'mmmmm ttiiirreeddd....

No comments: