Friday, February 18, 2005

nuaster i am

nothing much...

1030am: wake up..eat lunch..ate all the bai ti gong's food..roasted chicken, duck, pig stomach soup with abalone, fried bee hoon...

12pm: my sister's in-laws came with xavier. mum asked them over for lunch. Xavier is such an adorable boy!!!!! damn, he is so cute, cant stand it.

1pm-2pm: watch TV..slept half way through..i've been feeling tired the whole day..halfway my sleep, somebody knocked on the door. It was my 2nd Ah yi. Went to my mum's room to continue my lovely sleep since she already on the air con, hehe.

4pm: woke up again. this time by my dad. ask me to sleep in my own room coz he need to sleep too...and the moment i lie on my bed, i slept immediately. By the time i wake up, time for dinner!!!

7pm: watch tv all the way until 12am. power right? hahaha alot of nice show leh..
7pm-10pm: channel 8
10pm-12am: channel 5

It's good to stay at home the whole day once in a while. I've been going out almost everyday! But I cant help it coz i get bored at home.

Anyway, after sleeping for so many hours, for obvious reason, i cant get to sleep now but have to as i need to wake up at 530 later for work. Damn.

No comments: