Friday, January 07, 2005

cobwebs cobwebs everywhere.....

Hee Hah!!! My monitor was spoilt for a week. So you cant blame me for not blogging...my whole screen turned black while i tried to play the sims and it became dead for aweek. Try switching my com today and its working again! *phew* thinking of buying a LCD screen monitor soon..now i can save the money....hehe

Have been helping my dad these few days, which means waking up at 530am again...but this time its better than working at Sentosa coz its only until 12 plus, which is half day...feel like learning some new things while i still have so much time...maybe i will join some culinary lesson to improve my cooking skill or take up yoga lesson? Oh ya, i must start my driving lesson soon...*ruifang, please don't waste anymore time!!!!*

Why am I blogging at this time? not helping my dad? nope. haha coz i'm going back school to hand in my MC during my attachment..and getting my transcript...

Next thursday, the nutts will be going for steamboat dinner at tiong bahru....so far.....................whose idea?? phua sai's idea.....deb cant make it on tat day coz she's going to settle aussie stuffs..=( deb.. if you are reading this, join us if you have the time k?

gotto stop here now...

No comments: