Tuesday, January 18, 2005

sentosa here i come!!!

Yoz peep! hehehe...i'm here to clear all the cobwebs....

ok at kian's house now, waiting for him to come back from his dental appointment. Am like a maid just now, helping to clear his wardrobe and swept the floor. Will be going Sentosa later, more like a touring..haha but not intending to visit the attractions coz its too expensive to visit every single attracts...anyway, we have free entrance..kaka should be unlimited entry coz we are Islander!

Tuesday is my off day coz my uncle is helping out at my dad's stall. Chinese new year is coming, has everyone buy thier new year clothes?? Feeling so excited! coz since young, buying new clothes for chinese new year is my favourite! Oh ya, i just bought a new mascara, the 2 ways mascara...gui, u know which one? hehe the lash extension one lor! My aunt is so funny, yest she told me that she bought a mascara and its her 1st time putting on mascara in 42 years. The way she said was damn funny...

In Hokkien:
aunt: wah, tu liao wa eh eyelashes orh orh(black black), teng teng (long long) , jin swee leh...
bun lai boh eyelashes, tu liao wa eh eyelashes kua eh tio le...lau liao ma si eh sai ban swee swee

In English:
aunt: my eyelashes look so long and black, very nice leh...actually cannot see my eyelashes, but when i put on mascara, can see liao!!! (very happy tone) Old aunty also can dress up and be beautiful wad.
After awhile...
she said: this salesgirl said i can put BACARA, very nice.
I laughed until peng! and correct her, gugu, its mascara, not BACARA!!
wahahahaha damn funny man, then my mum still can say must be careful when u apply mascara dun poke into your eyes..hahaha
wahahahha...so funny lor...ok...hahaha...i cannot stop laughing...hahaha


may be going chinablack this thurs with huiying...b4 tat need to go swimming at gui's house haha...think i will be damn tired...

No comments: