Monday, April 11, 2005

Please call me an adult now. Yup I'm officially TWENTY ONE! *sigh* Good or bad? Cant behave like a kid anymore...must think of future, must plan for future blah blah blah...the only good thing i think is to be able to watch R(A). *opss* Kidding la wahahahaha
whisper softly** anyway i already watched when i'm 16~ its a secret ok? at audrey's house...muhahahahaha

Had a party at my house on the 9th. Very happy most of my friends turned up but some cant make it. Quite disspointed with my poly friends...but still, I must thank those who turned up on that day! Thanks friends! Went chinablack with jac audrey phua kian john and john. weiliang joined us after that. The queue was damn long lor..sian...anyway, xavier made me some horrible drink name labogini (dunno how to spell lah). SUCKS LAH! I drank half I felt like puking lor! Come to think of it, its really gross lor the taste! Went off around 3 plus and went mac for some supper breakfast. haha

So happy! It has been a long time so many people celebrated my birthday with me. I still remember the last time was primary six, around 20+ frens celebrated with me. I treated them chilli crab steamboat and all lor! so nice right? hehehe and they came to my house and watch video tape. hahaha yup, it was video tape century, i still rem the show was mermaid, acted by ekin cheng and zhong li ting. and right after that i was being sabotage with flour! -.-" xiao hai zi...you know? still young mah...12 years old leh...wah 9 yrs le...time really nv wait for us man.

okok...enuff of said. Going to buy dinner back for mum and dad, mum not feeling well again...

No comments: