Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Shopping can really booze one's day up! went shopping with audrey and yanling...but yanling went home early coz she's not feeling well.

Things I've bought....
1. twoblack top
2. one girly shoe (no heels one..haha)
3. one T-shirt for kian ($10 only!!! POA leh...good bargain sia..)
4. one consealer (Maybelline Ever fresh)
5. Eyebrow Tweezer
6. Pantyliner

HAPPY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I like the top so much!!! on top of that, I spend less than $100!!! Good right? so many things yet so cheap! I calculated le..its only $91+!! Gui..nv exceed $100 leh~~~ hahahaha

and we saw Litian at far east plaza..she's working at closet affairs..she's really really thin...please eat more litian!!!!! See...I have already become a Dua Bui Sai but you still so skinny! Used to be like her when we were in sec school. like 2 chopstick standing together..hahhah

k time to wash up! and sleeping time...zzzz

No comments: