Sunday, April 24, 2005

*Woof* (nope, not a dog bark, just need to breath) Has not been sleeping well these few days....
CANT SLEEP!!! maybe is "Xiang Si Bing" I know it sounds lame...wahahaha...
7 days without calls from him, no smses...=(

Went facial with my mum today. Sis booked an appointment at amk central "relax" something something...we are the 1st customer to arrives..abit kiasu i know coz sis booked 11am appointment. Actually, the facial + manicure + classic pedicure are all meant for my mum, coz mother's day is coming, so sis and I gave her these package. BUT...the lady there keep on asking me to do their facial..make me gian lor...anyway its only 38..+ manicure....so i joined mum!!
Felt so relax but abit painful coz they squeezed all my blackheads. *ouch*

Reached home ard 3 plus and we need to rush to a neighbour's housewarming at 2nd level. Used to be our ex-neighbour at 180, and now they moved to the same blk as us..haha fated lah..

sister and xavier came and awhile later, we went for dinner again..
-.-" (damn full lah)

and feeling sleepy and tired now, after being a fish for 3 days....zzz

No comments: