Sunday, July 17, 2005

Someone help me!!!!! When did I become a hardcore clubber???? No lah..just this week...hahaha
Can't believe it myself, I actually went clubbing 2 days in a row and somemore its the same club..MOMO!!

Yesterday after lionel's BBQ, was supposed to meet up with zhicong and his friends, they wanted to go black but I cant make up my mind whether to go or not...Justin was joining his friends at MoMo, Hweemei don't feel like going home early and Debby don't mind drinking...so we decided to go KTV.....
Justin wanted to drove us to town, and on our way his friend called and asked us to join them, but that Hweemei wear shorts and after much persuasion, she decided to go home and change..haha so our dear justin drove us all the way from Bukit Batok to Sengkang and then to Clubb MoMo...The place is damn crazy...it was so crowded that I cant even dance properly....people kept walking here and there, it was damn irritating but the music got better and better making all of us so high!
It was quite a fun night...and I've concluded that Saturday's Club MoMo's music is definitely better than Friday's. So guys...next time want to jio me jio on saturday hor..hahaha but i think kian will kill me...=p Oh Ya!! Saw alot of people yesterday....saw jayson (kian's bmt fren), Yihan (my sec sch fren), Melvin (my bro-in-law) and finally Victor (my cousin) hahaha so qiao...

Met kian today for a show, finally we watch Initial D! WaH!!!! Jay chou super shuai!!!!! BTH...I really love his cheeky cheeky paisey look(melt.......) especially when the girl kiss him....(orhh)
I know the nutts are going to say i'm crazy, coz I nearly cried when he found out about the girl's affair with other man...so sad lor!! BUT I HOLD BACK MY TEARS!! Can already feel it flowing out...hahahaha
nutts: (siao one lor...watch this type of show will cry one meh?)
me: ( I'm an emotional girl mah..) waahahahaha
nutts: like real...

But I can CRY alot when I watch those romantic and heartbreaking show...If I'm alone, my tears are like tap water running...hahahaha

Oh anyway, I just got my photos taken during my trip to australia...share some with you guys k?

**Went to Brisbane with huiwen and michael. Stayed over at her mum's place at a small town name Toowoomba....
















Chao ah lian presenting Dounut King!!!


Hey I actually feed the horse with grass you know? hehe so fun!

=Uncle Cheng's restaurant=











This is the Hor Fun Uncle Cheng cooked for us, I'm still craving for it man..haiz.....

Helping out at Uncle Cheng's Little cafe....Big right the kitchen?? the rental is only 200 plus a week...











Hey I know how to cook ok?? Helping Uncle Cheng to cook the fried rice

= Picnic Point=

Uncle cheng drove us up to the picnic point...it was sooooo cold up there...grrrr...

Our way to movie world...hehe took some zi lian picture...

=Movie World=

It's Scooby Doo and family!!!! Cute right?




Argghhh!!! Is that Keanu??? I don't think so....

=Winery at Stanthorpe=

At the winery...the place is damn pretty...love it! Bought 1 red wine and something like Baileys...

Home Sweet Home with the DELICIOUS Fish and Chips...Yum YUm!! At huiwen's mum's place..

=DreamWorld=

Feeding the Kangaroooooozzz....abit scare leh

Look at the Koala!!! Isn't it cute? It is so soft and nice to cuddle...

=Surfers Paradise=

Finally the 6th day, Uncle cheng drove us to surfer paradise and we stayed at a Motel for one night.

Surfers paradise beach!!! If there's a chance I will come at Summer time!!! See all the bikini babes and hunks hehehe...

end....

No comments: