Saturday, July 16, 2005

Geez...feeling abit hungry now...woke up at 11+ washed up all my clothes and here I am surfing the net. Maybe I will have some Tao Sa Bia my mum bought from Balestier. Its quite yummy, they have it sweet and salty, I prefer the salty one..=D~~

Went Club MoMo yesterday to celebrate hazel's birthday!! Today is her actual day..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!!!! Remus came to pick me up and the 3 of us waited for 2 hours doing nothing coz her friends were late...hazel was abit pissed off but tried to cheer her up. Remus went to buy a small cake to surprise her..hehe so sweet right?
The music was ok at first but we wasted the 2 hours...and it sucks for like another 1 hour and get better later in the night...

Went supper with hazel and remus at newton...met up with his Subaru chiong car friends which are all very funny bunch of people...that gugu remus told me there's about 10 Subaru cars at the carpark and lots of yandao friends....bluff me lor....hahaha his friends are all in their late 20s and early 30s...2 males 2 females...wah that female drive Subaru leh...super stylo!

anyway, MY KIAN CANT BOOK OUT TODAY! Ask me why? Coz he slept during lecture and kena caught!!! So, confinement lor.....haiz....thought we can catch Initial D or Fantastic 4 today....there's alot of show I haven watch yet =(
But today is lionel's
(my poly fren) birthday celebration at Bukit Batok! (cry...so far) But I will sure attend his party coz he came to mine too! :) Decided to share a levi's vouchers with another friend. One of my friend asked me to go clubbing tonight..still deciding whether to go anot...

k, I'm going off for my Tao Sa Bia! dios~~

No comments: