Monday, July 11, 2005

yeah!!! I think my exercise mood is coming....**pump pump pump** I've been doing sit-up and exercises that can make my tummy gone...gone forever...hehehe went jogging this afternoon...guess what time? 1pm ya crazy right? hehe came back from work and went jogging directly...perspired like hell...but shiok!

Met with yanling audrey and huiwen for dinner at bishan. Huiwen will be flying over to Japan for her training this sunday. So Fun~~~JAPAN LEH!! But i think quite stress lah...need to learn japanese language and all...anyway, we share oyster omelette and chicken rice. I ate abit coz wad damn full and also i wan to jian fei...heh heh heh...that gugu kian keep on asking me to exercise, say i will feel good and look good if my body is more tone up. Coz I've been feeling grumpy and grouchy...and he told me the reason is because I'm feeling FAT, so I'm not happy with life and myself as i do not look good with all the nice clothing....-.-" (got such thing one meh?) his own reason sia....
BUT!....I must admit i need to do more exercise la...else will regret if i reach over 50 kg...sad man

No comments: