Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yesterday, jac me and yanling was supposed to meet for dinner only. But, me, suddenly have the mood to go shopping..SO, I called up yanling and she said she ends her project discussion at 2. Which is GREAT! Just nice for me...hehe We met at BUGIS and started our shopping trip (or should I say MY shopping trip?) hahahaha oh ya yanling did buy a pair of earring..=p

Anyway, I told yanling my objective is to buy a pair of 3/4 pant/jeans, no top is allowed. After the rain stopped, we went bugis village and yes...it all started there.
I cant help myself to stop looking at those beautiful tops...coz there are TOO MANY tops around! So I ended buying 2 tops..hehe sorry yanling for breaking my promise, but really difficult lah...and I bought a normal 3/4 jeans.

What I bought: 3/4 Jeans: $22
Adidas top:$23
Black top: $13
Earring: $5.40
------------------------------------
Total spending: $63.40

WAH!!!! broke le....and we met jac 615pm at amk central, we ate Mac for dinner coz long time never eat mac, sudden craving...hehehe
haiz...still needs to buy contact lenses, a new spec and pay my hp bill.....UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!
feeling abit sian....BUT nvm, I really like my tops alot...show you.....

NICE RIGHT???? It's very ME!! Canoeing!!! I Like!!! Only $13 lor!

Green Adidas top! Nice hor?? Quite nice leh...

Guess how much?? $23 ONLY! fake one i think..haha

Oh Ya, Kian got 2 days attend C cause he kena infected by sore-eyes..and he missed his field camp!!!!! Oh no......now he is afraid that they will take away his long weekends...by right he can book out on next thurs and book in on sunday...he is feeling damn depress. =(

No comments: