Sunday, July 24, 2005

Yesterday was a FUN and FATTY day!!!

Went swimming with my sister at 9+am for one hour...(having muscle ache now)
Had 2 fishballs, 2 shui guo (you know the bedok famous shui gu with cai por on top) 1 bowl of JooHeng Bar Chor Mee. Enough to overlap my 1 hour swim. It never stops.......

Decided to meet up with jac and yanling. They went to this flea flee fleeee market at this warehouse near zouk. Yanling's friend told her its near Amara hotel or Miara Hotel so we went tanjong pagar and couldn't find that place. In the end, we took cab and actually its near Chinatown. We bought nothing coz the display make it difficult for us to shop. We went chinatown instead coz yanling need to buy some thread thingy. Haa...here comes all the yummy foods.....ling brought us to this dessert stall and I had Gui ling gao, jac ate black sesame and ling ate mango and grapefruit pudding. Jac and I had the craving for frogleg porridge so we shared. SO FULL!!!! We walked around and met audrey at orchard coz I need to buy vouchers for a friend's 21st Birthday party later that evening.

Not sure who came out with the idea of having supper at changi village, i think its me? haha so I asked them to join me at my friend's birthday so we can go for supper after that. But after the party at Safra bungalow chalet, all of us were quite full so we decided to go thomsan prata house for a drink. NO SPACE!!! We ended at Macdonald for Milo Peng....hahaha so yesterday its all about eating and drinking...and we had lots of funny video clips and photos taken. But I'm too lazy to type everything out...


Took this pic at the Lobby with yanling....see the effect of the lighting behind us? quite nice hor?Now I know why yanling and I have the same problem when watching NC16 movies...Just look at this photo, we look like sec sch student lor! muahahaha

POSE!

I think the last picture looks abit spas...lol
and the 'NU' look abit like i'm in pain..wahahahaha

No comments: