Thursday, August 18, 2005

Saw Christopher Lee again, as usual..very handsome...
Quan Yifeng came to eat our prawn noodle with her husband, Hong Rong again. She is super skinny now!!!! But very pretty..like her dressing...
Everybody is busy with their own life..deb at aussie, huiwen at japan, yanling and audrey busy with sch and me, busy selling prawn mee..hahaha really aunty hor? but nvm la, my interest mah. One customer gave me her husband's namecard, O2 advertising company, ask me to go try, still considering coz gonna start school next january.

Our dear yanling is attached. Have to congratulate her! YANLING...finally hor? hahahaha
Sometimes, its kinda wierd. It's like i've seen all my friends grown up, including myself. From 13years old little girl to a 21 years old lady, having their own prince charming in their life now...cant wait to see either one to get married, have kids. =p Think deb will be the first!!

Later yanling audrey and jac coming my house for dinner. I will be cooking pasta for them hehe, then watch superstar together! My Idea lah ok...hahaha

Anyway, saw this little boy few days back. He is one of our regular customer's grandson. SUPER CUTE I TELL YOU! Italian mix chinese....*drool....*
And the cutest thing is he can speak hokkien!!! chinese english and italian! So cool right? His Ah ma speak hokkien to him. He is only 2 and a half years old. When I asked him:" Where's Ah Ma?" (means grandmother) He replied:" Ah Ma Ji dao" (Grandma is here) So cute right?? and his voice is husky husky one omg! Next time sure yandao until siao...hahaha









Cute hor??? Love him so much! His name is Bryan...

No comments: