Monday, August 22, 2005

HEY HEY~~my computer is SUPER slllooooowwwww....so i cant really blog for the past few days. Now its getting better, maybe it got sick la.

Remember I told you guys I cooked dinner for jac audrey and yanling on thursday? Yup! Dinner was ok only coz I think I cooked not very nice hahaha the pasta sauce abit too sour. Watch superstar with yanling and jac, audrey's mum called and she needs to buy cake for her sister.

I have been staying at home almost everyday last week. Save alot of money! hehe..nobody date me out leh...sad. The worst thing is kian cant book out on saturday as he got guard duty. I HAVE NO PLAN!!!!!! But luckily my sister asked me to join her and her church friends to NIGHT SAFARI. Feel abit wierd so I asked jac to join me! hahaha...jac super ons lor coz she oso no plan =p Night safari is so expensive!!! It cost $18 for one entry and $24 with the tram ride. crazy. But we still bought the $24 tix since the tram is the main thing. Quite nice while travelling coz of the weather, very relax and cooling.

Oh ya, you guys know about the wholivesnearyou thingy??? I created an account long time ago and went back to check recently and some guy staying ard me leave me a message....

guy1: Hey you keep a duckling!

me: eh, its not a duckling, its a chick leh Mr.....

chick and duckling look so different! anyway my chicks are no longer chicks, they are now hens, hens that doesn't lay eggs =( poor hens coz there's no rooster for them. I really love them so much, they treat me like their mother hen!!!!!
Brought them down for a walk and suntanning few days back while my mum went to burn the paper money for the seven months. When I walked away from them and stay under the shades, they will actually follow me lor! So cute hor? Then one of them name poof, likes to hide under me..hahaha I'm just like a mother hen to them. After walking around, they were too tired and started sun-tanning. They spread their wings and "drumstick" for BBQ..and they look very "shuang" under the hot sun. hahaha coz they close their eyes and enjoy the sun.
I didn't bring my phone down else I will take it down.

I've been keeping them for a year. Time flies!!!! It July 2004 when I bought them home...here are some flash back.....


















July 2004
When they are just tiny lilttle chicks
.
.
.
.
.
.
















September 2004
They started to grow some feathers on their wings. The soft furs started to drop off.

.
.
.
.
.
.

















August 2004
Resting comfortably on my legs...

.
.
.
.
.
.


















October 2004
I was shocked one day when I carried them coz I was suffering from flu so cant touch them for a week, They grew so much that I didn't realised. They have no more fur on their bodies!!!! All feathers!!! And they became heavier! And their voice changed!!!! I was in total shocked..hahaand they looked rather funny...

.
.
.
.
.
.


















September 2004
Playing and resting on the soil I gave them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

















10th June 2005
TADAH!!! This is how beautiful they look now! Pretty right?? I gave them fresh corns everyday ok!!! Xin fu the ji~~~

No comments: