Friday, August 26, 2005

wow! Its already friday ...time passes damn fast...actually there's nothing much happening in my life this week, its only that I went WILD WILD WET with jac yanling audrey and Iz on wednesday! Quite fun actually...especially the SAMSUNG ride....woooooo quite scary when you are being push down and the position with your partner is damn wierd. Butt kissing butt, you will know what I'm talking about if you went before. haha

We reached there about 2+ and left at 7pm. Saw yihan and his army friends, such a coincidence and I saw gabriel from nyp too. He came with his army friends too, he said its their camp outing.

Audrey suggested PIZZA HUT. She wanted to try the triple cheese crust pizza...not very nice leh...I prefer the pepperoni pizza =D~ Reached home around 1030pm and I was half dead. Very tired you know?? Somemore still need to wake up at 5.30am.

Anyway, I need to help my dad every saturday le, coz he said he can relax abit if I come down. So no clubbing for me on friday night. It has been sometimes since my last clubbing, I think the last one was zhicong's birthday at MOMO. Actually wanna go last saturday but I HAVE NO CLUBBING KAKI!!!! $%$#@%$ DEB WHERE R U????? =(
Cant wait for deborah to come back....we must go party ok??? hehe

No comments: