Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Was supposed to go shopping with audrey at bugis today, we went there but bought nothing but got ourselves a new hair cut at Chapter 2! Hahaha...so sudden right? I feel that my hair had became out of shape and audrey feels the same, sooooo we went for a cut!

Something ironic happened, or should I say it as funny?
Ok....I was sitting in front of the mirror and on my 1 o'clock was sitting this YOUNG man, or is he a boy, i don't know, who was facing my direction, preparing to get his hair cut too. As I was waiting for the hairstylist to come, normal human reaction is to look around right??? Am I right??? So I was looking at the "boy's" direction, looking behind him looking at what his gf is wearing looking at the floor and accidently bio his shoe etc etc....
SUDDENLY, I feel one pair of evil eyes staring at me! OMG! It was the boy's gf...at first i thought maybe thats how she look at people, so i looked away. I can't possibly keep on looking in the mirrow and see my beautiful face right? SO, I "accidently" BIO to that DIRECTION again.
GUESS WHAT??????????? That girl actually used her side eyes to stare at me again and this time round, used the magazine she was holding and BLOCK HER BF'S HEAD AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I was stunned lor.....wahahahahahaha and wait wait wait, her bf is not some hunky man with six pecs hor....its a nerd ok...you know why I know he is a nerd??? Coz his gf was asking the hairstylist to help him cut something spiky and can style type. (by the way, thru out the haircut, his gf was like a supervisor standing behind watching) So the hairstylist told him that he could used a clay or mud to style...."hur hur hur, clay si se me lai de??" Wah biang!!!!! ok don't laugh at him....NVM!!! She thought I want to bio her bf for fuck???? Also not Takeshi Kaneshiro!!!!!! Since she don't like me to look at her direction, I look at my pretty face lor!!! BUT...I can see from my side eyes that she kept on checking on me sia!!!!!!! Sia la sia la~~~what has the world become??? why so many wierd ppl ard one???? Not done yet....

By the way, his hairstylist is a female, so I was there wondering..."wah, like that you can stand it meh?? She help your bf wash hair leh??" Somemore quite chio, chioer than me...wahahahahah when her bf went for hair wash, she continue standing there arm folded looking towards his direction, like making sure the female hairstylist never "Jiat Bah", take advantage of him.....wahahahaha so funny sia...I think she can be a body guard liao instead of his gf. Then at last, she buey tahan liao, she walked to his bf side and look at him washing hair....right after continue following him to his seat and do her duty.

My hair was done and audrey was right beside me that time, I wanted to tell her what happen immediatly but for obvious reason, I can't. So I kept on looking at audrey's hair, face, nose, eyes, her hairstylist but not THAT direction, but I still can feel a cold pair of eyes checking on me. LOL! My Mei Li so BiG meh, She scared I will snatch her bf away ah??? kakaka pls hor, my bf more yandao lor, somemore I wouldn't want a xiao didi can?

Finally, her bf's hair was done. Normal human behavious after haircut is to look into the mirror and see how's your hair was cut right? ya... so that cute little xiao didi stand up and look into the mirror ( I was using my side eyes to see everything hor, coz i cant bio him ma!) GUESS WHAT THAT SIAO CHARBO SAY?????? In chinese, " Ni wei se me yi zi kan na bian????" (Why you keep looking at that direction! (very angry tone)
Then she turned her bf around and hugged him tightly. Wah piang eh!!! WTH You really thought I will go there and snatch your bf away and SI BEN with him out of bugis meh???? lol
This is the most drama thing that happen to me in my whole life....and.. and....the worst thing is they stand there hugged for quite long, in a hair salon leh my dear friends...they don't want to pay money and faster get out of my sight meh?? not scare i snatch him away ah? again from my side eyes, I can feel that she was looking at me while hugging him, somemore hit his buttock for dunno how many times. Trying to act cute...I think she wanted me to see how loving they are and ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SNATCH HER BF AWAY! WAHAHAHAHA.....From thier look, I give them age 16 or 17 nia...please hor 16 years old kids, I can be your jie jie leh. Haiz.....see my looks can give me problem sia, I look so young and vulnerable. kwa kwa kwa...

okok, back to the story, finally they went to pay money, and from audrey's mirror I can see thier reflections, WAH...scare me THE EYE! checking on me again...wahahahaha so funny... then when they open the door, stepped out of the salon, wah!!! Still looking!!! This time she was facing her bf while walking...dear audience please go and imagine the scene yourself....really looks like body guard sia. haiz....this is so ironic...my taste not so bad one hor....okok I'm gonna show you how this girl looks like...




























She looks ok, not ugly really, but her top is a little too small for her and her face is really xia lan. with that side eyes lor ...hahahhaa Girl, I pray that you have more confident of yourself k? And please don't be so so so so overly possesive towards your bf. Its hard for him la....

Oh ya, after haircut, we went toa payoh to meet up with jac and yanling for dinner and went for the 2005 asian netball competition at tpy sports hall. SO exciting!!!!! SIngapore and Malaysia. Its only the preliminary rounds. This coming saturday will be the finals, we will be going too!!! Singapore should be able to get top 2 lah...hehe...so excited.

No comments: