Thursday, September 08, 2005

What a fun fullfilling day I had. All thanks to yanling, haha. Our dear yanling called me this morning and asked whether wanna nua together this evening coz the snacks that huiwen bought for us were still laying around her house and its tempting for her as she can't touch it. So we decided to come to my house for dinner so we can share the snacks together. So I cooked for them just now, with my mum's little help. hehe

Vincent joined us as he teach my neighbour's kid tuition before that. Audrey can't make it coz she has alot of assignments to rush. So, jac, ling, huiwen, mike, vincent, my mum and dad had dinner together. I sms kian about our sumptous dinner and he called after awhile saying he would be joining us for dinner. I thought he was joking but he was told there was a night out for them, so lucky hehe...so he came.
I did some marketing in whampoa market and tonight's menu was:

1. Japanese cream stew with chicken breast meat and carrots.
2. Fried Onion eggs
3. Sesame oil ginger pork
4. Grilled chicken chop with oyster sauce
5. Mushroom Kailan
6. Homemade Lemon Barley

I think the dinner was ok, very full indeed coz we still have dessets huiwen bought. Oh ya!! I nearly forget about the half chocolate cake she brought! Its still in my fridge!!! -.-

After dinner, we just slacked around the living room and watched tv and guessing jac's qian bian wen da ti, some are real funny. hahaha

1. What will happened to the world if Sun Zhong San is still alive now?

2. Sun Wu kong blow at the fur he plucked from his body, out came another Sun Wu Kong, the 2nd time he plucked his fur, why is there 2 Sun Wu Kong ?

I can only remember these two hahaha too tired now....know the answer????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans:
1. Just another person in the world
2. Coz he got splits end.

Funny?? Lol funny leh

No comments: