Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh my God~~~life being a woman sucks when you have your monthly thingy...really sucks...I went to work at 2+am this morning with my parents coz my uncle need to work night shift so I have to take over his job for 3 days. Instead of waking up at 5.30am, I have to wake up at 2am. The pain started to come at 5am when customers start flowing in. Oh man. I endured until 7 plus and can't take it anymore so I went home to rest. Pop in some panadols and I'm ok. I know its not a good idea to take panadol so often but I really can't help it.

Guess who came to eat our prawn noodle this monday??? Yup! Christopher Lee again but this time round with Fann Wong. Everyone in the market was so excited and keep going to table 71 to look at the superstar. hahaha I served them!!!!! Fann wore a big black glasses to block her face and she is SUPER DAO! Keep on looking down, scare ppl will recognise her or wad, eh please hor, if you want to come market eat be more DA FANG can? Christopher is different, more friendly, always smiling! *melted* He ordered $3 beehoon soup for himself and fann $2. When I served him, he still asked me total how much??? kekeke, kay kay want to talk to me right??????? LOL wahahaha $5 only lah!!! Wah super cheap hor, $5 for two person and some more so delicious...hehe....kian asked me to take picture with them but no camera!!!! He said can help us in future if we open another stall. But even there's a camera I also don't dare to take coz paisey leh....

Priscillia Mok Xiao ling came before but never eat ours, Zoe Tay came also nv eat, Huang Shufang eat before, Quan Yifeng and Hong Rong our regular, some old actors also our regular. Wah! If I take picture with them and paste on my future stall I think it will make a differences right? hehe

No comments: