Friday, September 16, 2005

My last show was seven swords. I know that was long time ago but kian just don't like to watch movies which are not worth the money. Luckily, somebody date me out for a show yesterday. Haha I met up with ex-school mate jianhong and terrance at somersat mrt and they wanted to watch The Longest Yard, which I have no idea what show it was at first. Told you I have become a San Ba Lau aunty hahaha....so I just watched and terrance watched it twice! He said it was a good one so he don't mind watching it again. The show was SO funny!!! Really entertaining.
Had a good laugh all the way. Went straight home after the show coz terrance had some family gathering and jianhong gotto be back for dinner.

We plan to have a ktv session real soon before they serve the nation at 7th Oct.

Oh ya, terrance is working as a gym instructor at planet fitness, or is it fitness planet? Shit, always can't get the correct name! Ya, anyway, it cost you $1000 for a year membership with unlimited visit to the gym, including spa, sauna and a special shower head(make you slim down) that's what ter told me...hahaha dunno to believe it or not. I've calculated, if I'm so hard-working as to visit the gym EVERYDAY, which is located at Suntec, it cost me only $5 a day! So cheap right as I get to use the other facilities as well but I don't think I will be so Goot Lut to travel all the way there for gym. Ter very li hai leh...he just bio abit he knows my legs are abit flabby...wahahahaha the rest is ok, but I still think I need to do something to my cute little bulging tummy! It sucks to have a tummy you know??? you know you know??? you know how I feel when I can't wear those nice nice top which will flare my little tummy?? It makes me so self-conscious. =( I've been eating carefully these few days, 3 meals a day is enough, I don't eat tidbits, I don't eat junk foods, I just need tp work out!!!!!!!! Motivcation please. Thank you. For those who want to exercise, feel free to call me at 9099****. SIAO AH, YOU THOUGHT I WILL GIVE MY NUMBER TO THE PUBLIC MEH??? hahaha just trying to be funny abit...
haiz......I will exercise..........ok?

No comments: