Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yoo hoo~~~hehehe...Kian's birthday just past. It's on the 24th, baked a cake and bought an Adidas watch for him and I'm wearing the watch right now because he can't wear it to his army =p The cake was a little flop haha super hard!!! still in my fridge...-.-"

anyway, I'm going to try wedding dress later at Tanjong Pagar!!!!! hehehe I'm getting married..... no lah kidding. My cousin getting married on the 22nd Oct and I'll be her bride's maid...maid leh, first time being a maid. kakaka I was so excited when I first heard about it. We are going to try out the gowns!!! Rent one la of couse but she paying =p Must be pretty pretty one but cannot be prettier than my cousin, later ppl thought I'm the bride.

Tuesday night was our reunion dinner again. We went woodland causeway point Jack's place for dinner. Went with jac, yanling, audrey, huiwen and mike. I still remember the first time there was when I'm in pri 2. My uncle brought me there with his gf (now his wife liao) and ordered a strawberry ice-cream for me. I still remember vividly, its at the AMK branch. Yup! That was the first and last visit to Jack's place and last tueday was my 2nd visit after 13 years!!!! WAH! Like super SUA KU leh! hahaha I ordered Fire steak, very delicious! And huiwen ordered half dozen of oyster, my first time eating that too. Not as bad as what my sister told me...haha she said it taste like DABIAN lor! Maybe those not too fresh one lah....haha
I already know what I'm gonna eat on my next visit to Jack's place...it's escargo, izit correct spelling?? First time eating that snail thing was at BullFrog, very yummy too!

Alright, gotto go now! Blog when I'm free ^.^

No comments: