Saturday, October 01, 2005

Went Sentosa today!!! After work, I pia-ed home and get changed, packed my bag and met jac at her house downstair, off we went to Habour front and met yanling. Allan Yihan and Zhicong went there first. You know the market near the interchange has good foods around? Missed the time when I'm having my internship at Sentosa, Seah Im Food Centre is our frequent lunch area. The Muslim beef noodle stall is NICE! Had kway teow and almost finished up all the soup. The soup is super tasty. They used herbs to brew the soup and no MSG haded, how cool is that?? MSG is not good....=p can you hear me dad??? haha

Anyway, when we reached Siloso beach, played passing of volleyball. As you know, we can't play volleyball, the ball keep on dropping, like what kian said, for half a day, we are like picking the ball up instead of playing a match. Mike joined us later haha..in the end, we played Ultimte frisbee with 4 strangers, coz they had frisbee, we don't and we feel like playing, so must be thick skin abit, so our dear jac went to ask them whether we can play a game together. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!! I sweat like hell but shiok.

Went for dinner at Pastamania, Allan didn't join us as he got to go other places. Yanling wanted to chill out after that but we can't decide where to go. At first, they wanted to watch soccer at ..my place, and at the same time DRINK!!!! hehehe but ling said later i fell asleep half way again..actually also not my fault what, I need alot of sleep one k...hehehe

Ok, I just dozed off just now while thinking what else to type. hahaha my brain is not working now, gotto catch some sleep soon!

No comments: