Sunday, October 02, 2005

Do you guys know that Bah Kut Teh is supposed to be eaten during breakfast time?? I DIN KNOW until my mum told me about it. Cause it is weird to eat rice early in the morning right? But you know those traditional Bah Kut Teh comes with the chinese tea with the little teapot? Cute right..haha I just loves the traditional feeling.

This morning, I suggested to go Sin Ming road's traditional Bah Kut Teh for breakfast. Dad drove us there and it was quite crowded. Wow...so there are still people who eat rice in the morning, mostly were uncles and aunties, its like their mini gathering, so heart warming =)

We managed to find a table and ordered Bah Kut Teh, pig liver soup, You Tiao and Mei Cai and not forgetting the chinese tea. Actually mum wanted the pig trotter but sister cancelled the order, say can't finish so much food. Hahahaha I can see how dissapointed my mum's face was. She LOVES PIg trotter but we don't allowed her to eat that too much due to high cholestral level, somemore it was so early! The soup is those clear one, not the black one and its very tasty!















This is the traditional way of cleaning the tea cups with hot tea..Siao Du!
















This is my 2nd sister!! Look at the Bah Kut she was holding!! GI-GAN-TIC!!!















Sorry for the PUFFY face, as you know, it was 8am in the morning!!!!
Anyway, YUM CHA~~~















See!! My mum so happy when it comes to eat..hahaha















No comments: