Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I was so tired this morning that I don't feel like going to work, but it's impossible cause I need money!! hahaha... Mum called me at 4am to check whether the windows are close cause its raining heavily at whampoa. I was still in my dreamland but forced myself to climb out of bed to close the window. Slept for another one and a half hour. I felt so comfortable under my warm blanket.Urrgghh!!! Hate the feeling to wake up when you are so tired. Blamed myself for watching America's next top model yesterday night. I was half watching half sleeping, haha forced myself to open my eyes but still can't make it.

This coming Saturday will be going Sentosa again, with my Bishan park sec juniors and some seniors. I want to play frisbee!!!!! hahaha so fun. And maybe going outshore fishing with the prawn uncle, kian, john and jac...not confirm yet but am looking forward. First time going outshore fishing leh and the uncle told me that there will be alot of red snapper this season
.


Look at these red snapper they caught!!!! So BIG!
Don't think we will so lucky to catch such big fishes. haha
We will see this coming sunday, provided we are going la!


































I'm meeting jac at 7pm later. We are going to jog at Bishan Park. Every tuesday and thureday. It's a must!!! If anyone of us did not turn up and cannot come out with a valid reason, each person will be fine $5.00. wakakakaka....so we must have the motivation. Let's see how long this motivation will last for the two of us. haha



No comments: