Thursday, October 06, 2005

You can call me vainpot, ersin or zi lian kuang. Go ahead and say...But I don't care! Because I was trying out how I should put on make up on my cousin's wedding. heh heh heh...so.....since I already put on the make up, why not take some photo??? Right?? So wasted =p okok...I know yanling you all will say " AGAIN!!!!" hahaha but should be hiao when I'm still young right? Don't tell me I have to wait until I'm like an old hag and start to take all the "makeover" photos. heehee. I will post some "nicer" pic...for viewing pleasure....zi lian i know, go go ahead and scold me....

I like this one....



























This one also not bad























Can see my new earring?? Its to match my Jie Mei dress during my cousin's wedding.



























Actually there's alot more, but I scare later you guys already started puking! Hahahaha... Oh ya, I took this using Canon Ixus 30. I know its quite an old model but my sister bought it for only $199 coz she got some lobang, the actual price is $500 plus. She said there's no need for us to use too professional camera, 3.2 mega pixels will do. Not bad mah the effect...hor?


No comments: