Friday, October 07, 2005

Jac and I went SIM to register the course who chose. Bachelor in Business (Economics and Finance). At least it is something different from our diploma. Was supposed to go swimming after that but our dear jac needs to join her colleages for dinner as their boss gave them treats. So I jio yl and audrey out for dinner but both also can't make it. Lucky our "Wu Xim" (in hokkien) de yanling asked me to go her house for dinner. =p Her mum cooked Nasi Briyani. SUper nice! I like the thick thick curry sauce but I feel about paisey coz I'm a big light bulb...kakaka SHould know what I mean la hor?

Vincent called to play mahjong but in the end he and weishen going Dbl O instead -.-" I super tired lah, can't make it coz tml still need to work. And just now my brother-in-law asked me to go thumpers together with my sister. WHY LIKE THAT??? Always the wrong timing one, when I'm free, don't ask then when I need to work, ppl asked me to go. haiz....
Anyway, told you guys jac and I got a plan to exercise every tues and thurs right? But thurs she got OT so can't make it, somemore my sport shoes SPOILED!!! Really!!! Its a valid reason so I asked jac to go swimming instead but today she can't!!!! In the end postpond till tml. SO after work, we are going to swim and go kenny's 21st party after that. Bought 2 tops for him from POA. k i need to sleep now. Eyes drooping liao.

No comments: