Tuesday, October 11, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERJIE AKA RUIQING~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNY~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~(and your father and your lil brother)

Wah! SO many people's birthday today...my sister, kenny, kenny's brother and his father. Kenny celebrated his birthday last saturday at his place. I must really say this man, it was a fabulous birthday for him I think, coz there were so MANY FOODS!!! OMG...lots and lots of BBQ foods, lots and lots of bottle of red wines, lots and lots of hard liquor, lots and lots of yummy foods....there were oysters too! If you walked pass his house, the first thing in your mind was:"Wah, wedding dinner ah?" hahahaha coz he even got tables....

Played mahjong with jac and some of his classmates at the 3rd storey. Played until 4+am...I was close to death. So tired!!! After that we went for prata opposite his house with the two chee keongs, keewee, shangwei and jac. Keewee slim down alot alot alot....a total change in person. He went jogging everyday and he watch his diet very strictly. I think I must learn from him.

Celebrated sister's birthday yesterday. We went AMK Blk 200+ to eat their famous crabs. Ordered the mongolian porkribs, butter crabs, vege and claypot beancurds. SO DELICIOUS~!!! I shared with mum the present she bought for sis. iPod Nano leh~~~~so expensive, so I shared with mum lor, anywayI only need to pay $50...kakakaka

I'm waiting for jac to reach home from work now. We are going to swim!!! hahaha keep fit keep fit...

Oh ya, guess who I saw this morning at the market?? This guy came to order prawn noodle and I find him quite familiar, at first he also don't recognise me. He is Joo Kiat, my sec sch schoolmate. Josephine and lester's classmate. He is now in the police force under NSF. Later in the afternoon, he bought a few more police kar kia xiao didi to eat my prawn noodle..hahaha
Actually I can't remember his name, so paisey. So I asked him, he jitao sian diao, say he still remember my name.


Hey I gtg, meeting jac 715 at her house downstairs....be back....

No comments: