Sunday, October 16, 2005

We got champion for both captain ball and netball!!!!!! Yeahh!!!! And won $10 each!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Thou not alot but at least we had great games. =)

This event was oraganised by NUS Arts and Social Science club. There were soccer, basketball, captain ball and netball and since at first there's only 3 team joined netball, audrey's friends suggested that we played captainball as well. We started our captain ball at 11am all the way until 4+pm. IMAGINE THE HOT SUN!!!! Ok, at first I wanted to be a little tan, but the end result was horrible! All of us became lobster now...and my shoulders and arms hurts! Gonna peel for sure, I dunno how I'm going to survive thru my cousin's wedding. Ji bai si jialat liao...not pretty liao coz i will be wearing the halter neck dress then there will be 2 colors. =(

Can't remember how many teams were there in captain ball, think around 6 or 9 and we managed to fight them all DOWN! wahahahaha...so lihai hor.
Oh ya, in the end, 1 of the netball team walk over coz they were too tired to continue with netball after the captainball games. hahahaha so it was left with TWO teams!!! and we won! =p

Met up we kian at suntec and watched Deuce Bigalow. Quite funny lah, but not as funny as The Longest Yard. We ate at Subway coz all the other places had long Q, somemore subway is something healthy!

Today is a day for me to relax. I nap around 1pm till 3pm. Shiok! After that went to my sister house for dinner. I think tml alot of customers will ask what happen to me. hahaha coz i'm like a lobster, super red and black. sian...

No comments: