Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just had a hair cut today. Whenever I'm feeling sian and feel sick of my hair, I feel like cutting my hair. Isn't it wierd? Its the only part which allows you to be creative and change your whole image almost immediately.

Went to Marina square chapter 2. Ric was not around as he is in taiwan now, so I let this lady with super short shave hair to cut mine. I told her I want something super short, and she just cut for me.























































































The last picture is edited by photoshop hahaha...The red patch is not real.

Not too sure whether its nice anot, maybe some people will like it, some will not. But at least this is something new. hehe Oh! I'm sure most guy wun like this hairstyle coz it looks too MAN! hahaha...

No comments: