Sunday, November 13, 2005

wow! I feel so happy after eating a good meal. yummilicious droolicious delicious. hehe

Yesterday, Kian and I celebrated our 3 years anniversary, we delayed it coz on the 6th nov he haven got his money yet. We didn't buy presents for each other coz there's nothing we want in our mind, so we save the money and went for dinner and movie instead. We went to suntec city, as usual, and bought 730pm tickets, Just like Heaven. It was so funny!! But I still cried at one part. hahahaha when the guy told elizabeth about his wife, ya that part..i cried. So sad lor!

Before the movie, we still had alot of times so we went photo taking and head for our dinner at Outback at millenium walk. We always walk pass it but never get to eat there, so this is our first time. My sister said there's this chicken with cheese thingy quite nice and the beef stew something something with rice. So, kian and I ordered both of that. When the food came, I was drooling tremendously wahahaha...my favourite food!!!! CHEESE!!! Kian's one also not bad, the rice has this special fragrance and taste, very yummy!




































hey nutts!! next time we go there eat lah!! they got alot of cute cute drinks there!!


I just tried cooking rendang chicken just now. My sister will be coming later, so let them try my first attempt of rendang chicken. I still find it lack of some ingredients. Did not achieve the taste I want. =( But mum said not bad...next time I will try again, would be better! NUTTS! Come be my genuine pig k?
(wrong spelling i think) hehehe



Alright, here are some photo we took before our dinner....trying to be artistic....




























Nice background huh? He is eating Yumi Yougut.















































My super model! Wahahaha....




























The sky is so beautiful~~~

No comments: